Friday, November 10, 2006

Telekinesis And UFOs.

Parkes and I enjoyed a very tasty Thai meal in a restaurant in Ramsgate last night. Whilst we were chatting away I decided to mention to her that I think I posses psychokinetic (also known as telekinetic) powers. Parkes found this amusing and it made for a good conversational topic as I (valiantly but hopelessly) tried to move objects on the table from one side to another. Despite my failed attempts I still believe that my brain has many undiscovered powers - all I need to do is find a way of learning how to harness them. If anyone reading this posting knows of any good online literature on this or related subjects please send it to me. Also if anyone spots any paranormal activity in Thanet please report it.

On a similar vein whilst Parkes and I were having a pre-meal pint in the pub last night we saw a report on BBC News 24 relating to UFOs. Apparently the Pope has said that Great Britain is the most likely landing site for an alien craft. Now this report comes as no particular surprise to me and I think they will most probably choose to land in Thanet. We have an airport with the longest runway in Britain to cater for their spacecraft, Westwood Cross shopping center for their shopping needs and of course a selection of unspoiled and pretty beaches for them to kick back on. Watch this space for further updates and remember - the truth is out there...

By the way this weekend I will be working in Warrington, Cheshire. I have never been there before so I am looking forward to my visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment