Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Halfway House

Well it's my 35th birthday tomorrow and I am halfway through the 'three score years and ten'. Whilst I wouldn't swap my life with anyones I want to achieve more on a personal level over the next thirty-five years. In no particular order here is a list of stuff which I am determined to accomplish;
  • Finish decorating the house in Ramsgate
  • Enjoy family life with Parkes
  • See Ramsgate flourish and realise its potential
  • Master conversational Spanish
  • Buy a property in Spain
  • Improve my guitar-playing skills and play a Real Beards gig in a foreign country
  • Take Parkes on holiday to Alaska
  • Visit Argentina & Chile and revisit New Zealand and the Caribbean
  • See a UFO in Thanet
  • Walk the Pilgrims' Walk to Santiago de Compostela in Spain with Keith and an ass. Alternatively on motorbikes
  • To get Parkes drinking real ale
  • Visit parts of Europe which I have not really explored i.e. everywhere apart from Spain, England and Ireland
  • See a non-white Prime Minister of Great Britain with the ability and character to bring Britain closer together
  • See Pink Floyd live with the original line-up (obviously minus Syd Barrett)
  • Go whale-watching
That is about all I can think of at the moment. If anything else comes up I will write it down. Mil gracias y hasta luego.

No comments:

Post a Comment