Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Power of the Paranormal

I had a funny old night on Saturday night. I was quietly drinking by myself in The Montifiore Arms and the pub was quiet with only about eight people present at the time. I was sitting on a bar stool at the bar drinking my second pint of stout and texting jokes on my mobile when I felt someone physically brush past my back. I turned around and nobody was there. I resumed texting jokes when suddenly there was an enormous crash! A large brass plate which is usually placed on top of one of the sash windows was lying next to me on the floor. I asked Andy the landlord whether this had happened before and he replied "Never". It was very strange indeed and sent a shiver down my spine. The people in the pub got chatting about the supernatural and I subsequently discovered that the pub was also haunted by a mysterious hedgehog.

No comments:

Post a Comment