Thursday, July 12, 2007

Trains & Kiddies

I started my job in London last Monday. So far the commuting has been a breeze and I put this down to changes in my daily routines. I have cut out coffee during weekdays - I now only drink herbal teas. No bread during weekdays. Getting to bed by 10:30. Only a few glasses of beer on weekday evenings. And since I last commuted to the London I have packed up smoking so I now feel a bit sharper.

Meanwhile back at home we have built the pram purchased by my Dad and Liz. It is very snazzy and very light which should help Parkes get the thing in and out of the car. Parkes had her delivery brief at the labour ward yesterday. We will be going into hospital at 7:30am next Tuesday and the c-section will be performed just after 10am. I will get to wear a green operating theatre outfit which greatly excites me. I will wear my leopard skin thong underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment