Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Halal Nuts

I journeyed back to the QEQM hospital in Margate on Tuesday for an ultrasound scan of my furry friends. When I arrived in the scanning room the nurse made sure I was comfortable then left me alone with the guy who was to perform the scan. However, prior to scanning the little fellows, he sat facing his computer muttering for about a minute. It sounded like some kind of incantation or even a prayer. I would like to think he was blessing my nuts and wishing them good fortune in the years to come.

If anyone reading this has ever had their nuts blessed please get in touch.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:24 am

    Hello there... care to add your blog at KeywordDir.info?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:43 pm

    I have! Probably by the same bloke.

    Later, I woke up with only one. So it didn't work.

    Sniff.

    ReplyDelete