Saturday, December 22, 2007

Tiny Strings' Christmas Tales

Saturday 22nd December. Got up at 7:30 then changed and fed Beth. Needed to use the loo urgently afterwards as my lamb dansak made its journey south. Then I got rid of the mould around the shower and cleaned the shower inside and out. Parkes is still snotty and Beth has squitsy poos and is sleeping a lot. I think she has got a bug - but it hasn't stopped her being cheerful. She really seems to like the James Brown chicken!

In the afternoon I went for a walk with Parkes and Beth in her new lightweight pram which we bought for our imminent trips abroad. We bought some bits for the lemon cake which is scheduled to be baked tomorrow. On the way home I trod in some dog sh*t. RAMSGATE DOG OWNERS - CLEAR UP AFTER YOUR DOGS OR PARKES AND I WILL STICK ASSORTED VEGETABLES UP YOUR DOG'S BUTT-HOLE! Tonight we will be eating spaghetti bolognaise courtesy of an old Parker recipe. Tomorrow is El Gran Clásico - can't wait!!


No comments:

Post a Comment