Thursday, January 10, 2008

Valencia

Parkes, Beth and I returned from a thoroughly pleasant 5 days in Valencia with my mother. The weather was warmish and generally very sunny. The food and drink were decent and the people bouncy. It was a very nice way to the early days of January. I need to download my piccies from phone and camera and I will pop 'em on the Blog.

I returned to work today to find the office full of little flies after a maintenance bod shook the office bush whilst grooming it. There is a lesson there for everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:19 am

    Hi I am buying Birras bar from Barbara and Marg.Followed your blog with much interest and told them about you.They were pleased!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Congratulations. Hope it is a success for you and give my very best to the girls.

    ReplyDelete