Monday, March 03, 2008

The Elves Have Left The Building

I spent a lovely weekend with Parkes and Beth and didn't really want to go to work this morning. However a couple of things troubled me over the weekend;

1) Whilst Parkes and I were attempting to start my motorbike over the weekend I confused the 'choke out' with the 'choke in'. As a result the bike wouldn't start until Parkes pointed out (30 mins later) that I had the choke lever in the wrong position. It then started without a problem.

2) Secondly I have started shouting at the television (whilst watching programmes - not when it is switched off). There seem to be more and more TV people annoying me these days.

This seems to me like the start of my old age mental deterioration. I wonder how deep the rabbit burrow goes?

No comments:

Post a Comment