Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas Do: In the early hours of Friday morning I officially annouced my retirement from drinking sessions. Our team Christmas do was a belter with lots of fun, laughter, dancing, burping, thigh-slapping, babbling and drinking. Unfortunately for me there was too much of the later. So much so that I could only manage an hour at work on the Friday before going home ill. I drank real ale, lager, white wine, port, champagne, rum, vodka and had some still water with my meal. At around 6ish on Friday morning I was sleep-walking in my underpants around the restaurant and reception area of my hotel (a kind man on the reception desk managed to give me another room key to get into my room). I was sick in my hotel room, outside the hotel, in the toilets at work and on the train home. This post is not meant to sound boastful, merely to make sure I don't forget and do the same thing again.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:56 am

    tsk tsk. Thought you knew better.

    ReplyDelete