Monday, July 07, 2014

Project: Portion Control

The half marathon training is going well. However, what I REALLY need to do is control my calorie intake to keep the weight down and this, in turn, will lead to better pace on my runs. So I think I need to limit my main meals to a respectable portion of food. This will be quite a challenge as I am a glutton who eats until he feels like a over-inflated balloon. Expect this to only last a few days.

Meanwhile, illness returned to the Stringer household last weekend as Emily took her first steps into the world of projectile vomiting. The poor little lady must have picked up a bug and was laid low for two and half days. Happily though, she is now bright as a button and doing all of those things that two year-olds do.

No comments:

Post a Comment