Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Festive Balls To One And All

We are now into the middle of December and the festive season is approaching with gusto but I am not feeling "festive" in the slightest. It is the same as previous years - on Christmas Eve I get a little Christmas buzz on about my third pint of ale and then the buzz quickly turns into general drunkeness and that is that! I think the last time I actually got into the spirit of things was when I was about eighteen years old. It seems a shame but there you go.

I am spending quite alot of time at home at the moment as there isn't any rollout work going on at Barclays. My contract has been extended through to the middle of January which is handy and the job market will start picking up then after the New Year hangover.

No comments:

Post a Comment