Thursday, April 19, 2007

Two Year Anniversary

Parkes reminded me this morning that tomorrow is the anniversary of our move to Nerja in Spain. It seems like an eternity ago but I can still remember the day very clearly. This Blog was set up shortly after our move to give our parents updates about how we were getting along and to show that we were in a state of good health (hadn't lost any appendages etc). Although we cut our Spanish adventure short and moved back to the UK in October 2005 we still have burning ambitions to have a residence abroad as continental cuisine, booze and culture is still of fascination.

We have managed to achieve a lot since we have been back in the UK; moved and bought a lovely house in Ramsgate, both found local jobs and become pregnant (well, Parkes has and I am technically). I have also developed an alarming amount of hair on my earlobes - this causing me discomfort as I can feel it tickling my ears when the breeze picks up. This might be related to the salty air on the seaside.

No comments:

Post a Comment