Friday, June 13, 2008

Dream

Recently I have been troubled by a dream. It involved me being driven in a taxi through dark country lanes. The taxi overtakes one of those athletic walkers who wobble their bums while they walk quickly. I must do something to upset the walker as the cab overtakes which makes the walker furiously chase the cab. The walker must reach speeds of 40mph+ and catches up with the cab. The cabs stops and the walker opens the passenger door, pulls me out of the cab and strangles me.

I asked my work colleague Paul what this dream meant. He said that I probably have something in life which is bothering me and this needs to be dealt with.

2 comments:

  1. The taxi driver said his name was Abdula but then pulled his long beard to one side to reveal his true identity: Andy Barrett from the Belgian bar.

    I think you cheated on the Thanet Yomp 2007 by catching a lift. The walker in your dream is you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the dream represents the guilt you feel for making me walk the thirty odd miles around Thanet on the Yomp, when all I wanted to do was jump in a taxi.
    You will remember that by the end of it I was one P**sed off walker and I admit that strangulation had crossed my mind once or twice on the way around Thanet...

    ReplyDelete