Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I remember when my sister and I were little, Mum used to take us to the supermarket for our weekly shop (Dad being at work). If we behaved ourselves we would be allowed to choose a packet of crisps to take home with us. Two of my particular favourites were Superstars (which came with a picture card of some sporting celebrity) and Monster Munch (beef flavour). I am very glad to see that the original Monster Munch has made a comeback - with original size bag, monster (pink one), and beef-flavoured maize-based snack.

Parkes, Beth and I spent a nice weekend in Brussels. It was great to see Mum, Rosie, Matt and Nat. Beth also managed her first projectile vomit explosion in our hotel room. The carpet didn't smell too good afterwards.

1 comment:

  1. Dont you just love projectile vomit its hard to believe something so small can do something so so oh so words are hard to find to describe something that is gross funny worring scary. I love all my kids with all my heart and they never find ways with which to amaze. My youngest who is now 18 broke his nose last weekend while playing football. Plays second half with tissue stuffed up nose goes to work next day then feints . All of mine have been there and vommited at the most emarssing moments give Beth a hug for me not to hard JUST IN CASE

    ReplyDelete