Thursday, November 13, 2008

X Factor Update

I didn't manage to see X Factor last Saturday as I was in the pube with Kaiser Keith. The Kaiser had helped me move some bits out of my house in Essex and we were supping after a hard day. However I returned home to discover that Laura had been binned. Let's face it, she's got a great voice but I thought she lacked a bit of panache. However, Ruth, the foxy Spaniard, has a decent voice and lots of X factor and I think she'll go far.

This weekend we are off to Brussels to meet up with my mother and my sister's family. Should be good as we haven't seen them for ages. Pictures will be posted.

Also, starting this Sunday is the new series of I'm A Celebrity. Hey, I know it is trash telly but this one is dynamite and always makes me laugh. Sulu has got to be the favourite to win. It's a jungle Jim, but not as we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment